01 Feb Capital Fringe Festival Box Office Associates
Capital Fringe is looking for Box Office Associate’s for the fifteenth annual Capital Fringe Festival July 7 to 26, 2020. Box Office Associates must be engaging and proactive with excellent communication skills. We are looking for individuals who enjoy working in a team environment and are interested in meeting and working with hundreds of artists and audiences from all walks of life.
- Point of sale transactions at assigned venue, including sales of single tickets and passes, both in advance and on the door; daily deposits and reports; stocking merchandise
- Set-up and break-down (including computers, printers, supplies, etc.) of the Fringe Festival box offices before and after the Festival
- Work as a team member to deliver an excellent experience and service to artists and audiences
- Prior experience in box office and front-of-house operations is preferred but not required
- Comfortable with, or willing to learn, technological tools such as iPADs and credit card swipers that are essential to the daily box office operations
- Flexible working in different locations throughout the course of the Fringe Festival
- Excellent multi-tasking and customer service skills
- Grace and a sense of humor under pressure.
TIME COMMITMENT & COMPENSATION:
Box Office Associates is a seasonal contract position from July 7 – July 26, 2020. The specific schedule is based on the performance calendar of each venue. Required training that takes place in late June, depending on the full team’s availability. Box Office Associate’s pay is based on an hourly rate of $15 – $20.
Submit your a one-page cover letter and resume (one document upload) below.
This job posting will remain open until all positions are filled.
|Job Category||Fringe Festival|