21 Jan Capital Fringe Festival Box Office Manager
CAPITAL FRINGE FESTIVAL BOX OFFICE MANAGER
Capital Fringe is looking for an individual experienced in ticketing systems, and box office reporting and management to serve as a Box Office Manager for the fifteenth Annual Capital Fringe Festival July 7 to 26. We are looking for an energetic, engaging and pro-active individual with excellent communication skills and an outgoing personality.
- Revising and implementing Box Office policies and procedures, including updating the Box Office manuals
- Implementing, monitoring, and troubleshooting online ticket sales
- Hiring, training, scheduling, and supervising Box Office staff associates
- Troubleshooting to resolve customer service issues and technical difficulties
- Manage daily operations of Festival Box office including ticket and pass sales, cash reconciliation
- Generating daily and weekly Box Office reports and statistics
- Lead the setup and break down of the venue Box Offices
- Other duties as required, including preparation and delivery of a sales and attendance final report
- 2-3 years of management experience in box office and/or front-of-house operations ideal not required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to comfortably and accurately deal with point of sale transactions
- Spreadsheet & database skills (i.e. proficiency in Excel)
- The ability to work flexible hours and a capacity for working under pressure
- Good organizational and multi-tasking skills
- An interest in the performing and an awareness of the not-for-profit environment
TIME COMMITMENT & COMPENSATION:
The Festival Box Office Manager position starts full time in mid-April and runs till the end of July. This is a contract position based on a $16.00 to $20/hour, 40-hour workweek
The Captial Fringe Festival thanks all applicants in advance. Capital Fringe is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment & selection processes.
Submit your a one-page cover letter and resume (one document upload) below.
The deadline for applicants is March 9, 2020.
|Job Category||Fringe Festival|